cloudy cloudy

Author Topic: temperature on extremes-averages page isnīt right  (Read 1131 times)

Offline rikwes

• Putte , the Netherlands
temperature on extremes-averages page isnīt right
« on: February 18, 2003, 01:04:50 PM »
a Small but rather streange bug , if it is a bug . The temperature is wrong on the averages-extremes page  ) right/hand side window '. It should read - 3° centigrade but it reads 03,00 degrees  ( something I did wrong or a bug ? ). Also : where in the logfiles do I find the all-time records to date - data . I made a copy of the entire logfiles folder prior to re-installing WD on a new harddisk, but these records have nevertheless been reset and have started from scratch , same goes for the rain - data ( the annual rainfall now reads 0,00 mm , should read something in the 60's )

ted

temperature on extremes-averages page isnīt right
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 01:45:04 PM »
The records are contained in the wdisplay.ini file which resides in the c:\windows or c:\winnt folder.  

The program also creates a back up every 10 minutes, called wdisplayinibackup.ini, in the folder where you have weather display installed.  You can copy and rename as wdisplay.ini to c:\windows or c:\winnt, in case its still good.

cumulus