cloudy cloudy

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
WD Bug Reports / Re: Weekly crashes
« Last post by FLWeather on Today at 03:36:53 AM »
I am using custom screen to create the forum signature banner. Maybe I have something set wrong in it...
WD Questions / How do I display moon phase and tides on the main page
« Last post by Firecapt on Today at 02:10:18 AM »
Hi all,

I'm a neophyte at setting up WD and would like to display the moon phase (image) with rise and set times on my main screen (not a web page).  I would like to also display the current tides on the main screen.  Hopefully each of these would be in a separate box and I could enlarge the screen to accommodate them.

I've included a screen shot of my current screen to give everyone an idea of what I have already.

Can anybody step me through the process?

WD Bug Reports / Re: WD won't load
« Last post by Weather Display on Today at 01:49:44 AM »
do you have it where that tide graph is shown on the main screen do you mean? (like a custom image?)
WD Feature Suggestions / Re: Weather API's
« Last post by Weather Display on Today at 01:10:44 AM »
WD already uses (paid) WU API to get data
Also WD support the NEST thermostat
WD Feature Suggestions / Weather API's
« Last post by gellenb on Today at 01:00:37 AM »
So Weather Underground is cutting off free access to the API's, including those that submit data from their PWS.  What would it take to add a feature to WD to be able to pull that API data, or does it already exist?  At the moment, it's just an irritation that WU has decided to do this.  But I was planning this year to start adding some smart home features to the house, starting with the intelligent thermostats.  One that I was looking at (Nest maybe) could use the API from WU for my PWS.  Now that's no longer the case.  I'm not sure how much smart home "stuff" would use this.  Right now my Alexa does, but that's about it.  So I'm just posting this for some thought and conversation.  If it's do-able...it it worth the time and effort to add this feature?
WD Bug Reports / Re: WD won't load
« Last post by teal on May 23, 2018, 11:52:52 PM »
  I lied it was the tidegraph gif not the moon gif , i have uploaded it for you, looking at the other picture that I uploaded in my first post you can see that it stopped loading WD when it got to "loading graph from" that's what made me look at the files.

many thanks.

teal.
Creating Weather Web Sites / Re: Weatherlink API change
« Last post by Weather Display on May 23, 2018, 11:07:01 PM »
ps, I have not seen anything from Davis re the up coming GDPR in the EU
I hope they do not think it does not affect them , as it does
« Last post by Weather Display on May 23, 2018, 11:05:36 PM »
I just tested with my Account
loged in
created the api key
then used that as the user value in the WD setup for weatherlink.com and that works
(prior to now it was just your DID number for the user )
WD Questions / Re: WDMYSQL
« Last post by thuman5@att.net on May 23, 2018, 11:04:40 PM »
Now, after running for awhile, I restarted the compute due to some updates being installed, started weather display, mssql, and am now getting the same data not in insert mode? What is wrong with this thing?
« Last post by Weather Display on May 23, 2018, 10:54:59 PM »
it basicly looks like the user id , when using the api,is replaced with a api token (which you request, one time, for your account)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10