cloudy cloudy

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Thank you Yerrin.

PM when you get it done and absolutely no rush.

The rain graphs from my earlier post ???? did you purposely shift them around ??????

Good luck with your assignments.

I think the rain gauges just got swapped around due to them stacking from the right instead of the left in this layout, I'll check it out later on :)
WD Bug Reports / Re: rain to date display error
« Last post by Ex-Whr on Today at 01:50:00 AM »
Have updated with your file as per email ..
date and day are currently correct for 16 through 20 and first two are 7/8 th for last Thusday / Friday...
will see what happens IF we get another power fail ..
cheers
« Last post by Weather Display on Today at 12:53:06 AM »
I see what the problem is, hopefully
WD is using the current time/date instead of the time/date from the history data, when doing/checking the last 7 days data reset (i.e what day to reset etc)
try this new update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip
WD Bug Reports / Re: Web Cam Capture & WD high CPU usage
« Last post by Weather Display on Today at 12:32:39 AM »
I cant use your IP cam feed here (as I think you deleted the password etc?)
but setting to use the camera built into the my laptop, I did not notice any big cpu jump when the file is saved
« Last post by jnardone_pdx on Today at 12:30:44 AM »
yep.  that was it for the label.  I had a feeling I was doing something stupid like that.  When I deleted all of the registry entries to get v10.30 to not close, I must not had re-enabled.  30% CPU usage for WD Web Cam is much better than 100%.    I'm still not clear why the system appears to lock up for a small period of time and I'm not able to move the mouse, but such is Windows.  It looks like v10.30 solved my problem.  Thanks!  -joe
« Last post by bitsostring on March 20, 2019, 11:57:31 PM »
exactly 7 days low but correct day ????

As per #1 in this thread, if WD is not running at rain reset time the 7-day screen will not be updated.

AFAIK that doesn't affect logged data: the 7-day data is kept in WDISPLAY.INI
« Last post by Weather Display on March 20, 2019, 11:54:55 PM »
solution:
tick
show a label  :wink:
WD Questions / Connection issues connecting to two servers
« Last post by mickopla on March 20, 2019, 11:19:18 PM »
I'm uploading data from WD to two servers. Server one is my main site and Server two a back up.
The problem i have is when i have an issue with Server Two being down data is also not uploaded to Server one.
Kind of defeats the purpose of having a back up really. I'm using the traditional method to FTP to Server one and the Update to a second Server function in WD for Server Two.
Basically when Server Two goes down i need Server One to keep working normally with no FTP stoppages.
Any ideas?
Weather Display Live Discussion/Questions / Re: JavaScript WDL version 1.0.0 alpha.
« Last post by huggy on March 20, 2019, 11:12:24 PM »
Thank you Yerrin.

PM when you get it done and absolutely no rush.

The rain graphs from my earlier post ???? did you purposely shift them around ??????

Good luck with your assignments.
Weather Display Live Discussion/Questions / Re: JavaScript WDL version 1.0.0 alpha.
« Last post by Yerren on March 20, 2019, 10:56:58 PM »
Clientraw #128 & #129.

Thanks for that! I must have missed it, as it is called inTemp in the parser I'm using, as opposed to indoor temp.
I'll let you know when I've fixed that up, but it'll be a little while, assignments galore for the next two weeks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
cumulus