cloudy cloudy

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Chatter / Re: TNETWeather - KrelvinAZ passed away
« Last post by Tarma on Today at 02:04:43 PM »
Very sad news. He was a great help.
Chatter / Re: cold today
« Last post by teal on Today at 09:11:45 AM »
  Hi Brian, no thank goodness,   :lol: :lol: but they are still showing the wrong min. temps. in the "today's extremes country low temps" I have told them twice last year about it, but it's still the same.

teal.
WD Questions / Re: Webpage creation/renaming
« Last post by Weather Display on Today at 06:28:26 AM »
under control panel, webfiles/web page setup
you can set the station name there

or if you are using the customise internet and file creation override setup
(recommended to use that)
you can set the remote file name there too, for the file you are uploading that you need to change the remote file name (in the upload settings)
Yerren, just to let you know.  I tried WDL on my old Amazon Kindle Fire using the Silk browser and it works great.  Good job!

Nice, that's pretty awesome to hear! :D
WD Questions / Webpage creation/renaming
« Last post by dsscheibe on Today at 04:33:01 AM »
How do I get the program to name the main page for the web index.html instead of wd.html? I have found all kind of settings but not how to change file names.
Yerren, just to let you know.  I tried WDL on my old Amazon Kindle Fire using the Silk browser and it works great.  Good job!
Weather Station Equipment / Re: Looking for PC suggestions
« Last post by broadstairs on January 18, 2018, 10:56:59 PM »
Hi,

I have been looking at the Intel i3 Tall Baby Canyon NUC (BOXNUC7I3BNH) with 4GB DDR4- 2133 RAM, 120GB SSD storage and Win 10 Pro OS. The CPU is a dual core, four thread 2.4 GHz processor.

I just want to confirm if this system will be capable of running WXSIM, WXSIM-Lite or Auto Compare at separate times alongside WD without causing WD to hang.

Many Thanks.

Link: https://www.scan.co.uk/products/intel-7th-gen-barebone-nuc-kit-i3-7100u-ddr4-m2plus25-sata-gbe-wifi-bt-intel-hd-graphics-620-usb-31

Should be more than capable. I run that config on a Gigabyte Brix with a 64 bit Celeron and have no problems at all, cost as barebones was pence under 100.

Stuart
« Last post by niko on January 18, 2018, 10:45:56 PM »
Assuming 64 bit Win 10 I would increase the memory (if possible), CPU should be fine.
« Last post by rh205 on January 18, 2018, 10:24:33 PM »
Hi,

I have been looking at the Intel i3 Tall Baby Canyon NUC (BOXNUC7I3BNH) with 4GB DDR4- 2133 RAM, 120GB SSD storage and Win 10 Pro OS. The CPU is a dual core, four thread 2.4 GHz processor.

I just want to confirm if this system will be capable of running WXSIM, WXSIM-Lite or Auto Compare at separate times alongside WD without causing WD to hang.

Many Thanks.

Link: https://www.scan.co.uk/products/intel-7th-gen-barebone-nuc-kit-i3-7100u-ddr4-m2plus25-sata-gbe-wifi-bt-intel-hd-graphics-620-usb-31
WD Questions / Re: Wind Chill with Ultimeter 2000
« Last post by Fcfrey on January 18, 2018, 09:30:35 PM »
Sorry my bad ---I meant to type 10 degrees not 18 --- you are correct about that calculation, but at 10 degrees there is no capability to indicate a below zero reading.  10 degrees @ 25MPH calculates to minus 11F

Look at the new capture at the cursur location ---- Wind chill is negative 2.8 degrees but the graph is flat lined at Zero --- also no scale left or right

Again Brian --- this is not worth spending time on but just demonstrating my position on the matter.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10