cloudy cloudy

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
WD for Linux / Re: Segmentation fault
« Last post by GrantK on Today at 12:01:32 PM »
I suggest you try Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.  That is working fine for me with the 9th February build and WD runs happily with the default Unity desktop.

I also have a VNC server installed which uses the XFCE desktop.  WD crashes if I try to change any settings under XFCE, but Brian has written a WD Client which allows remote viewing of the main screen using XFCE.
WD for Linux / Re: Segmentation fault
« Last post by jmviper on Today at 11:52:07 AM »
No way... I tried in /home/Documents/wdisplay, /home/user/Documents/wdisplay... I have Debian OS in Spanish so folder Documents is Documentos but with no result.

If you want to have a look I can give you my IP and do a port forwarding to port 22 for you to login by ssh to the system. Debian is with xfce so you can easily get in with Bitvise for example

thanks anyway

I would find that useful to have the program only terminate and exit the one instance I was working with and not have to restart all the others.

I assume you designed it for a reason, but if it doesn't affect other users or the way the system works, I would like to have it leave the other instances running, but that is just my two cents worth.
Dale
WD Feature Suggestions / Re: Support for new Oregon Scientific WMR-89
« Last post by Spuds on Today at 09:39:09 AM »
Thank you, I'll do that. The location of the rain gauge makes it difficult to operate manually so I will have to observe the next time we have rain. (Shouldn't be too long here)
WD for Linux / Re: RB pi3 ,update api meteotemplate
« Last post by Weather Display on Today at 09:33:18 AM »
you can set the update interval in the windows version
use a new .zip update of WD re the rain being *10 too low
« Last post by Spuds on Today at 09:20:32 AM »
I'm not sure about that Brian, nothing is mentioned in the user manual. Looking at the datalogger spreadsheet it appears to be 1.02mm per tip but I am not totally convinced about my reasoning.
what is the resolution of the rain guage?
i.e how much does the rain increase for each tip?
« Last post by Spuds on Today at 08:27:50 AM »
and here is an extract of this months logfile
« Last post by Spuds on Today at 08:26:47 AM »
here is the datalogger file
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10