WXSIM's author just joined

Hi,

This is Tom Ehrensperger, the author of WXSIM. I just joined the forum (thanks, Stuart and Chris) and plan to check in fairly often to see if anyone has questions, comments, or suggestions regarding WXSIM. If you want to learn what WXSIM is, take a look at www.wxsim.com.

Thanks!

Tom

Tom,

Welcome to the WD Forums :slight_smile:

I am one that has downloaded, but not yet installed and tried your program but am very - very interested in it. However first i need to get my station doing most of what i want it to without so much attention so i can spend the time to really get an appreciation for yours…

I would hope to soon have that time and get to ask some questions.

-Bob

It’s good to see you here Tom. It’s not a high volume part of the forum (yet!), so I don’t think you’ll be flooded with questions.

The forum is free for anyone to use and I have no intentions of changing that, so if you want to point any of your other users in this direction feel free to do so. If you want to use it as a support forum (like Brian the WD author does) then that’s OK as well. If you want to do that and need any extra boards setting up for different aspects then I can do that for you, just send me a PM.

Hi Tom,I am glad that you are on board. When I saw the thread about the invitation that Chris sent I was going to send you an email urging you to join. As a user of wxsim I think that this group will give you a great many good Ideas.
Chuck Lineberger