Wxsim

Chris I was wondering if it could be of use to start a separate place for the discussion of wxsim? I have not been able to find an existing forum for it with any real useage and having just registered it myself I would quite like somewhere to discuss with other users how they use it. I for one am finding it a steep learning curve and would like to find out how others use certain pieces of it and Wxsimate.

I don’t know whether Tom would particpate as Brian does, but I think it would be useful just to have somewhere to chat about it without boring other users of the boards with something they are not interested in.

Stuart

I’ll sort out a board for it later on today. I did ask Tom if there was a forum and offered to provide a place to talk if there wasn’t one. He said there were a couple of places where it’s discussed unofficially (I’m not sure if he told me where they were) and he’d think about my offer. I heard nothing more, so assumed he was happy with the current situation. Anything set up here would also be unofficial, but as there seem to be a few users here and as it does integrate with WD then it’s probably worth starting up a board for it.