cloudy cloudy

Author Topic: Wxsim  (Read 6563 times)

Offline broadstairs

• Stuart
  • Broadstairs, Kent, UK
    • Broadstairs
Wxsim
« on: March 28, 2005, 07:41:41 AM »
Chris I was wondering if it could be of use to start a separate place for the discussion of wxsim? I have not been able to find an existing forum for it with any real useage and having just registered it myself I would quite like somewhere to discuss with other users how they use it. I for one am finding it a steep learning curve and would like to find out how others use certain pieces of it and Wxsimate.

I don't know whether Tom would particpate as Brian does, but I think it would be useful just to have somewhere to chat about it without boring other users of the boards with something they are not interested in.

Stuart

Offline administrator

• Administrator
  • Get answers to your questions - use Forum SEARCH!
  • Blackpool, UK
    • Weather-Watch.com
Re: Wxsim
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 08:33:33 AM »
I'll sort out a board for it later on today. I did ask Tom if there was a forum and offered to provide a place to talk if there wasn't one. He said there were a couple of places where it's discussed unofficially (I'm not sure if he told me where they were) and he'd think about my offer. I heard nothing more, so assumed he was happy with the current situation. Anything set up here would also be unofficial, but as there seem to be a few users here and as it does integrate with WD then it's probably worth starting up a board for it.
Chris
Weather Forum Administrator