Capital District & Upstate NY WeatherBoard

Hello,

My name is Brent McGrady. I am an atmospheric science major/broadcast meteorology minor at the University at Albany, an advanced Skywarn Spotter for the National Weather Service, and a student member of the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association. I would like to take this time to tell everyone about the Capital District & Upstate NY WeatherBoard. It is an online weather discussion board which I started that is for the Capital District of Albany, New York State, Upstate New York, and surrounding areas of the Northeast, but you do not have to live in these areas to participate. We have forecasting contests, hurricane track guessing games, weather discussions for all seasons, and even off-topic discussions. We are looking for Skywarn spotters, Co-op observers, meteorology students and professors, local TV and private meteorologists, ham radio operators, weather enthusiasts, etc. to participate on the board. Our member base is growing on a daily basis and discussion is picking up. We would love to hear weather reports from your area and your opinion on the weather systems affecting the region. If you are interested in joining the board, it is free to register for an account and you can begin posting by introducing yourself to the members in the “Introductions Forum.” Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from some of you soon! Also, please tell your fellow weather friends about us!

Here is the link to our site:
http://www.capitaldistrictweatherboard.com

Thank You!
Brent McGrady
CEO - Capital District & Upstate NY WeatherBoard
e-mail: [email protected]

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, suggestions, link-up opportunities!