Sponsoring my son's soccer competition?

I don’t normally ask for money, but…

My eldest son (Joseph, aged 8) has just joined a junior soccer team that is just starting out. The team has no funding of it’s own…a local shop has sponsored most of the players kit, but there are other things to buy like balls, nets, etc.

As a fund raising exercise this weekend they’re running a ‘sponsored Keepie Uppie competition’ for the team. For those not in the know about Keepie Uppie…it’s just kicking the ball in the air as many times as possible without it touching the ground. To be honest I doubt if he (or most of the team!) will manage more than one kick…but hey…it’s all for fun rather than seriously trying to beat every Premier League team in the land!

So, would anyone like to sponsor him for his attempt. It would be cool for him to have a few sponsors from other countries. I’m not asking for much money…if a few people donated $1 he’d be really happy. If you want to sponsor him, you can pay me by Paypal and I’ll pass the money on to the team. Drop me a PM if you’re interested and I’ll let you know the Paypal address to use.