Another newbie with simple web page questions...

After having my VP online for a year now, using WeatherLink, I made the switch on 12/31 to WD - I figured the beginning of the year was a good time to do it. I got everything up and running, including CWOP and Wunderground, but my web page shows clipped graphs and overwritten text, even though I’m not using any custom stuff. Also, even though I have the indoor temp and humdiity turned off, they’re still showing on the page. If anybody has time to offer some ideas as to what I’ve done wrong you can take a look at www.mchalkley.com/wx/, and you’ll see what I mean (hopefully, it’s not just my browser - it shows up the same on both IE and Firefox on my machine…). Thanks!

Mark

Whats your desktop resolution set at?

1600 x 1200 - and I was hoping nobody was going to ask, because I really don’t want that to be the problem… :frowning:

Maybe try desktop settings font size normal?

Unfortunately, it’s one of those laptop displays that can’t be set much lower than it is right now, without losing all the screen “real estate”.

Mark

there is a DPI setting that can be adjusted that should help alot…under properties, on the desktop, under settings, then click on advanced…and set the DPI to normal there

Ok, that fixed it - thanks!!!

Mark