%currentmintemphtml%

%currentmintemphtml% does not work below 80 f

Seems to be a gap around 80 76 0vernight low is ok but currently it is 80 and not working for the current tag so it is not a problem with the minimum tag nut a gap

Now: 80.3

try a new .zip update

the tempcolor codes do not match the temppannel color bar, it is evening, 64 deg and the #%currenttemphtml% #21E16D; is light green almost yellow, the temppanel color is dark green. over night low of 45 #%currentmintemphtml%; #21E16D; is about a kelly green, the temp pannel is blue going to purple. High was 75, #%currentmaxtemphtml% #FFD600; kind of orange, temp pannel is light green going to yellow.

image/screen shot?

https://weather.scottsworld.info/index.html you can see it live, the temperature is in the left column, just scroll down a little and you will see it. Today temp panel over night low is 40 which is blue and the %currentmintemphtml% is about a teal green color

what scale are you thinking it should line up against?

the one under the temp panel

I will see what I can do and investigate over the coming days

use the latest .zip update so that the scale on the temp panel matches the html colour code scale

Thank you

BTW, I have found this works much better as a background color than the text color. The text as black and the background changes is more visable.