WeatherFlow and Wind Speed?

Brian,

Can the wind speed as reported by WeatherFlow be accepted into Weather Display and used as an alternate source in place of Davis (in the event the Davis anemometer malfunctions)? I see that in your latest s100 version Weather Display can report WeatherFlow’s UV, Solar and Lightning strike outputs.

Cheers! :smiley:

I would need to add that option

When time permits, it would be most appreciated if you would consider incorporating this feature into Weather Display. There are other WeatherFlow users who, also, could make use of this feature.

Thank you very much.

Cheers

If it’s not asking too much, would it be possible to get the inside temp/humidity from the Vue console for use with WeatherFlow? Since the humidity sensor died on my Davis Vue, again, I have a console not doing anything. I know not many would be interested in this feature so if it’s too much trouble then I can live without it :wink:

its easier to do it the other way around, as requested here, sorry Dan

Brian, I just installed my WeatherFlow system and your UV and Solar option in version s100 is a great feature. I’m using both of them instead of the Davis VP2 Pro’s OEM sensors. They respond quicker as compared to the Davis sensors. Also it appears that perhaps my Davis UV and solar sensors have degraded with age (calibration and cleanliness). I am very pleased.

As mentioned, it would be a nice enhancement if you can incorporate the WeatherFlow’s wind speed sensor as an available/alternative source to be used in WD.

Cheers and have a nice weekend. :smiley:

Here is a print screen from cronweatherflow …

Success! Thanks for the nice addition Brian. We can now use the WeatherFlow SKY wind speed sensor as an alternate to the Davis VP2 wind speed sensor. Running with it now. It is much more sensitive to light winds than the rotating cup design.

Much appreciated! Great job! A very happy WD user! :D/

Hi Brian

The latest addition for WeatherFlow stations is working GREAT. Thank you.

Cheers

:smiley:

MikeyM