Ambient rain rate still broken in B100

It rained today, but with “use station rain total” checked the rate is always zero and the max rate is always zero. I promise it rained today. Last hour and Today are both correct. B98 was the last working version.

Jim

i have not worked on this , sorry
the problem is when using the station rain total, WD can not calculate the rain rate as easily

and so relies on the station to provide that…but its not providing that either
but I will look at working out a way soon

“hourlyrainin” is the hourly rate calculated from a 10 minute average or something like that, in inches.

Thanks.

Jim

Not sure if one of the last couple builds was meant to address this problem, but i have measurable rain once again and rates are still reading zero even though Ambient is delivering a rain rate.

Thanks for all you do.

Jim

finally found some spare time
try the latest .zip update
the hourlyrainin is now used
and so is the month and totalrain (for yearly rain) if you have set to use ambient rain totals
(I think this did not get finished as it was about the time my poor mother broke her shoulder when she fell over and I had to take her to hospital)

Will do, no rain expected the next couple days, but then Hurricane Dorian is expected to take a dump on us by Monday or Tuesday. I hope your Mom is doing ok.

Thanks

Jim