5 years of data from cumulus import not working and other help needed.

I am trying to move to WD from cumulus that i have been using for 5 years is there only one way to import this data to WD?

Action …import…cumulus… i check use Temp F, Barometer in inch, rain in inches and use , instead of.

And the imports wind speed is in kts not mph this is from cumulus 1.9.4 i think it is the only version i ever used there may had been a 1.9.3 i started with can’t recall.

I seem to remember some one created a web site to convert cumulus data to WD but have been unable to find it. Is there a way to import the extra sensor data to WD to? I think it is called extralog in cumulus as i have 5 years of logs from that to.

WD has a folder called databackup with zipped folders with the month and date is that where it stores your monthly data? As i would like to copy it once in a while to my NAS for a backup.

I’m using the newest version of WD.

Thanks.

If you have wundergrond data
Then that is another way
If you can get WU to export the data as .csv logfiles
Not sure if that can be done still on the new WU web site?
Re cumulus import, there is options for different units of windspeed in the setup

There is no mph setting in cumulus import. There is a setting for wind in kts. It imports my data wind in kts not mph. I do not use WU since there site hardly ever works.

What about my extra sensors data?

WD has a folder called databackup with zipped folders with the month and date is that where it stores your monthly data?

Thanks

Hi
I can add option for mph in the cumulus import, how does that sound?

Sounds great?

siiiii

i have added the mph option to this update:
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip
unzip to where you have WD installed already (exit WD first)

thank you it seems to be working!!

Can you tell me when WD generates the datafiles zipped folder? or can i force it to do so?

Thanks again

the zip folder is updated daily at the hour set under control panel, data back up (and you can force an update there)

Taking advantage of this post about Cumulus, …
It may be obvious, but I’m new to this and I don’t know if I follow the steps correctly:
To import Cumulus 1.9.4 data, the steps to follow are:

• action
  • import log files
  • monthly cumulus log
  • I select the file to import (example Apr.15log.txt)
    month to import: 4
    year to import 2015
    I choose “, istead .”
    then “import now”
    some questions:
    my units, both in wd and cumulus are mbar, km/h,

HI
email me that file and I will test here

make sure to tick
use ; instead of , for data seperator

I imported this years data and after each months import i did --action-- convert log files to data files–

That updated the NOAA reports but the year to date rain total hasn’t changed, is there more i need to do?

do you mean this year’s year to date rain total, or?

I have converted all the files to log and then I have converted them into data …
apparently everything went well, but I can’t see historical or graphic from previous periods.
which are the steps to follow?
regards

try going to view, averages/extremes
and then select a month and year you converted and see if the data shows in the reports there (e.g noaa report etc)

i view averages/extremes
but graphs are not update

not sure what you mean by the graphs are not up to date?
did you do as per my post above?
what was the result?