HWS Template (WD34) Wish List - October version

This script uses a file with only 30 most recent earthquakes https://earthquake-report.com/feeds/recent-eq?json
The small-block-script tries to display most local data
The large-block-script displays most recent data
The pop-ups can sort by distance / magnitude / time

As you block my / all IP’s from Belgium I can not check your site what data you are displaying, see attached screenshot

Wim

forbidden.jpg

Sorry, Wim, I mean the little light grey box is not the same height. I can change the size of the X, or remove it altogether, but the little light grey box stays the same size in the corner of each popup. I can’t work out how to change that.

The light grey background is css
Update the w34_index2.php line about 125
from

.featherlight-close-icon { top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 60px; height: 20px; background: transparent;}

to

.featherlight-content .featherlight-close-icon { top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 60px; height: 20px; background: transparent;}

Wim

Thanks, Wim :smiley:

P.S. Hope you had a good holiday :wink:

Is the little black area at the other end of the graph title bar (see attached) in css too?

Y/N
line 355 in w34_graph_xx.php has the width set to 98% as sometimes a vertical scroll bar was inserted in the April-Beta version

body {margin: 0; padding: 0; text-align: center; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: middle; max-width: 98%;}

Change width to 100% and do some extra testing

body {margin: 0; padding: 0; text-align: center; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: middle; max-width: 100%;}

Wim

That fixed it, thanks :slight_smile:

The ability to show local radar would be great. :smiley:

Hello,
my first post in this forum… :smiley:

Possible / thinkable to add more than one webcam URL? The multiple webcam pictures then showing up randomly in the related area (webcam-c-block)?

Thanks Wim for the really nice dashboard and all the work - much appreciated.

wurzelmac

I posted the adapted Boltek script for the NSD realtime file here:
http://discourse.weather-watch.com/p/530894

Can you please clarify:

For now the script will always use field 2 && 5 as in km,

In your field-descriptions those fields are described as having km as unit
field# 2 => current close rate/min (< 50km)
field# 5 => last strike distance (km)

But there is also a field #20 “Measure (set in config.ini)” which contents is km.
Can that field contain some other unit, f.i. miles and will that effect field 2 && 5?

[0] => 1564582769
    [1] => 3
    [2] => 0
    [3] => 1564582737
    [4] => 142
    [5] => 415
    [6] => cc-
    [7] => 41
    [8] => 41
    [9] => 21227
    [10] => 59120
    [11] => 4
    [12] => 15.34
    [13] => 2
    [14] => 15.34
    [15] => 2
    [16] => 4
    [17] => 19
    [18] => 16
    [19] => 0 days 0 hours 48 min
    [20] => km
    [21] => 60

Wim

Hi!
Have tested the file you posted and it seems to be ok.
When it comes to field 20 in the setup file it can certainly apply to miles or other values, think that is according to what the system is set up with.
Then fields 2-5 will show as that choice.
This is just something I think is right if someone knows more about this would have been nice.

Tanks!

Torjan

Hi Wim

Finally got Nexstorm and nsd2013 talking together and now uploading to the site.

It might be nice if we can have a data time stamp shown in the window so we can see what time the data was placed up on the site.

Anyhow, excellent work, all I need are some strikes to check everything is working…

Now to build the luftdaten.info AQI system for the station and then get it shown on the site…

Best wishes

Jon

Can we have a new topic for the October beta so that July problems don’t get swamped?

EDIT: Sorted! Thanks, Wim :slight_smile:

How about a barometer dial with easily adjustable range, range max and min to be set in easyweathersetup?

Currently, 100 mb / 3 inHg is quite a big range, so high/low/actual arrows are quite close together. . .

Hi Wim

Unfortunately NSD2013 is failing on me as well. NSLog appears to be much more stable but obviously creates files in a different format to that expected. This is the data format:

NSRealtime.txt - Comma Delimited - Updated with each Strike - Suitable for rapid uploads to be used by javascript routines.

Position Type Name Description
0 int Year yyyy
1 int Month mm
2 int Day dd
3 int Hour hh
4 int Minute mm
5 int Second ss
6 int Bearing Degrees
7 int Distance Km or Mi as Selected
8 int TRAC X
9 int TRAC Y
10 string Strike Type +CG, -CG, +IC, -IC
11 int +CG 1-Yes, 0-No
12 int -CG 1-Yes, 0-No
13 int +IC 1-Yes, 0-No
14 int -IC 1-Yes, 0-No
15 int Strikes Since Midnight
16 int Noises Since Midnight
17 int Close Since Midnight
18 int CG+ Since Midnight
19 int CG- Since Midnight
20 int IC+ Since Midnight
21 int IC- Since Midnight
22 int Peak Rate Per Min Since Midnight
23 string Peak Rate Time hh:mm:ss
24 int Strikes /Min
25 int Noises /Min
26 int Close /Min
27 int +CG /Min
28 int -CG /Min
29 int +IC /Min
30 int -IC /Min
31 int Current Rate Minutes - X below
32 int X Min Strikes User Selectable counter
33 int X Min Noises 2 Min - 60 Min
34 int X Min Close
35 int X Min +CG
36 int X Min -CG
37 int X Min +IC
38 int X Min -IC
39 string Upload Rate Normal or High
40 string Up Time hh:mm:ss (154:08:23 )
41 string Last Strike Time hh:mm:ss
42 int Days Ave Bearing Degrees
43 int Day’s Ave Distance Km or Mi as Selected
44 int 1 Min Ave Bearing
45 int 1 Min Ave Distance
46 int X Min Ave Bearing
47 int X Min Ave Distance
48 int Peak Burst Rate Per Sec Since Midnight
49 string Peak Burst Time hh:mm:ss
50 int Strikes Minutes # of Minutes stored in NSStrikes.txt
51 int Antenna Offset 1 - 360
52 int Distance Units Being Used 0 = km, 1 = mi

Taken from: https://jcweather.us/NSLog.php Data structures…

Any help gratefully received as usual!

Best wishes

Jon

The 53 field NSRealtime.txt has always been supported, as from the first April release
The latest version also supports the shorter NSDRealtime.txt

The script checks the number of fields and then gets the data from the correct position.

Wim

A very nice thing for someone like me who has the UV and solar radiation sensor, would be to have in the UV data box also the graph and the value of the evapotranspiration

Sorry, but the first two points do not belong into the wishlist.
Those are errors in the setup or scripts. LIML airport returns no valid data, you can check yourself
This is a fast link to the data of LIML https://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/data/observations/metar/stations/LIML.TXT
The result is

2019/09/01 03:20
LIML 010320Z 24004KT 9999 FEW025CB SCT030 24/19 Q1012 NOSIG

The AQ from your official station is old, as answered in another topic.
This is the link to your stations AQ data Corte Brugnatella, Emilia Romagna, Italy Air Pollution: Real-time Air Quality Index

So modify the post above please, and try to understand that answering your posts cost me my spare time.
Wim

Wim

Got it! Many thanks for the tip…again. FYI I have built the Luftdaten sensor array and added it to the web site.

Jon

You’re right, I’m sorry