Maplin n23dq (ambient ws1001 clone) stopped getting outside temp

Hi people i have ws1001 clone, i use WD a lot with my old system up to about a year ago then i got lazy because the ws1001 can send direct to weather underground i stopped using WD … but just getting my web server back up and running i thought a great time to get WD to create web pages for me on my server … so i load up WD setup the correct station only to find out that it said the outside temp is 136F wow i live in the UK that’s just silly temp … everything else works on it fine i have tried running easyweather software and that reports that correct temps … i even tried downloading a fresh copy of WD and run it in trial mode but i am getting the same readings 136F … now when i first got the unit over a year ago i did put ambient firmware on there and they just updated there firmware a month or so ago to 2.5.1 but seen easyweather software is getting it correct then i am not sure if its WD causing the issues or something they done in there firmware… anyone any ideas how to get this to work

Thank You

Test going back to older firmware.

well i downgraded the firmware and now its working 100% i will leave it going a while make sure… so looks like they have altered something within the firmware that’s effecting it

Thanks for the help

interesting
I should be able to fix the problem
but that would mean someone working with me that has the latest firmware in use