How to monitor weather station battery voltage(RESOLVED)

Hi. I am running the very latest Weather Display version 10.37S99 monitoring my Davis Vantage Pro2 station. I just temporarily corrected a problem I had of not receiving any data basically as soon as the sun went down ( I think I have some bad capacitors in my 13 year old transmitter board) by installing a new Cr123 lithium battery in the station. I would like to monitor the voltage of this new battery. My question is: Is there a way to see what voltage the battery is running at with the Weather Display program? Thanks again for all the help received on this excellent forum.

The ISS doesn’t send actual battery voltage, it only sends an alarm when it is very low.

Hi. I used to use the Davis Weatherlink software before I discovered Weather Display and if I remember correctly it did have a actual numerical reading for the battery voltage. I was just hoping that WD has a similar feature.

The only numerical voltage is the console battery voltage. Data protocol is here.

Hi Niko. I called Davis support. You are right the only battery reading is from the console. Thanks for your help.