HWS-template (WD34) July version available

I haven’t really understood anything about cron. I tried to follow the guide but nothing, I don’t know what to do

I found the two files indicated by the guide. In practice, should I give him a self-execution dialect?

I solved … it works !!! Thanks for everything, always kind

The annual chart gives incorrect values ​​for the past, while since I activated the cron it is fine

Is the realtime.txt file that I upload to FTP still needed or can I stop loading it?

http://discourse.weather-watch.com/p/531362

No upload needed, you can use only one source of data. That is now wl.com

Wim

I ran the script again for the annual graphs … but the data that comes out of the graph is busted. Can I delete them?

I see no problems when I run it for

1. your wuID and
  2. use my wl.com password

So attached the files for chartsmydata/ solely based on your WU data and which should work with your wl.com account also.
Please let me know if anything is wrong with those files, i can then try to find it at my debug site.

Wim

chartsmydata.zip (7.16 KB)

Now it all seems really ok, thanks !!!

I would like to ask you some other things.

1. Why not give more info on the weather of the nearest airport ???

2. Regarding air quality, it connects automatically to the nearest station. The data is always correct and up to date, but why instead of indicating the update time, it shows me Offline?

3. When and if you make changes to this spelndido template, loading the new version, will you lose the graphics that are created with the cron-job?

Post these questions in the wish-list topic

2) Regarding air quality, it connects automatically to the nearest station. The data is always correct and up to date, but why instead of indicating the update time, it shows me Offline?

You can inspect all files yourself using the debug console https://www.meteocamporamoso.it/pwsWD/w34_module_test.php
This is the best link to that file https://www.meteocamporamoso.it/pwsWD/w34_listfile.php?file=./jsondata/gov_aqi.txt&type=json
Scroll down and you see it is from yesterday

[time] => Array
                (  [s] => 2019-09-07 23:00:00
                    [tz] => +02:00
                    [v] => 1567897200
3) When and if you make changes to this spelndido template, loading the new version, will you lose the graphics that are created with the cron-job?

No, and one should ALWAYS make a backup.
Install new version:

1. unzip on your PC and rename the new pwsWD/ folder to pwsNEW/
  2. Upload to your website and test the new version.
    2.1 copy the my-data folder from pwsWD/ to pwsNEW/ if you want. Do not copy any old scripts, only the w34_settings1.php
  3. When all scripts in pwsNEW/ are OK, rename pwsWD/ to pwsOLD/ and pwsNEW/ to pwsWD/

That way you can install a new version step by step and never loose anything important.

===
If there are any file changes, there is always a conversion program to copy the filecontents.

Wim

This template is beautiful and with WL it works beautifully. I set the cron-job station every 2 minutes.

Now I publish the other questions from there

Need som help with setup WD34
My site: http://jepsson.dk/pwsWD/
If looking at Current Condition - Nearby
All values is wrong, Airport-code, wind etc.
In the setup “Enter your nearest airport code”. I set EKCH and Distance 64

Can anyone tell what I’m doing wrong

Did you apply for a CheckWX API key and enter that key in easyweathersetup?

metar.png

THANK you that solved my problem :oops:

:smiley:

Where can I change the position of the pop-up windows/frames?

I want to drop them maybe 10px so that other shadowy pop-up links are not visible at the foot.

I will check when I am back home on Monday,
Wim

hello
been using the july version for awhile with no issues.
iphone 10 is suddenly cropping both sides of display.
hws is not fitting the screen.
looks fine in landscape mode but portrait mode does not show some data.
i’m thinking this is a phone issue but cannot figure it out.
any help is appreciated
larry

Can you post the link to your HWS-template?
I will check it out when I am home on Monday,
Wim

www.vancamweather.com/pwsWD

I just tested your site and two other July sites in portrait mode, they all are ok using 2 iPhones (6 and 6S) version 12.4.1

If your problem persist can you please make a screenshot and post it here?

Wim