HWS-template (WD34) July version available

Thanks Wim, It’s working fine now. Thank you much for your help.

Regards
Jerry

:oops: Forget, you have to change two other lines also, for the popups in the wxsim forecast block.
forecastWXSIMdaily_popup.php and forecastWXSIMtext_popup.php both change line 39 from

if (!isset ($arr_pp) || count ($arr_pp) < 8 )   // check if correct plaintext.txt  was found and processed

to

if (!isset ($arr_pp) || count ($arr_pp) < 6 )   // check if correct plaintext.txt  was found and processed

Wim

I saw that the popups went working after i made the last post. I just edited the 2 popup files and all is well now, I think :roll:
Thank you

Regards

Jerry

Looks like WU is sending correct data again
weather.inaogmogens.dk

At 4:50 p.m.
I was too early to write …
There are still problems, but it looks better than it did yesterday

A “sneak preview”, still working on it.
A history script only using ones own data.
Script one:
All yearly data from WU is loaded from WU and stored in a folder on the webserver
All yearly files (mostly the 2019 one) are checked for missing lines which are retrieved using the WU-API-
The updated yearly files are read to find the high-lows for this month, this year and all-time
All this history will have the same units as the weather-program uses
The data for temp, rain, humidity, dewpoint, pressure, wind, gust coming from WU are stored in 1 file chartsmydata/history.txt

The station-cron job updates the history.txt and will also add UV and solar if the station uses those sensors.

The addtoyear-cron will move todays values to yesterdays values
The empty-cron will clear the month values (every 1st day of a month) and the year values (every Jan 1st).
It should also save 3 monthly backups and 3 yearly backups.

ToDo
Live-data script should use the history table for missing fields with some weather-programs
Write a script to update the history when f.i. there are errors in the WU data.

Demo history script: https://www.weerstation-herent.be/pws07/ => in the “Current Conditions block” bottom area.

Beta: will be available September 7, including history and all updates so far.

Wim

Looks good, Wim, but I’m also interested in the rain radar pop-up I’ve just noticed on your clientraw demo site. . . When is that going to be available?

$blck_ppp [$script][]   = array ('show' => true,      'popup' => 'rain_popup.php',    'chartinfo' => 'popup',   'text' => lang('Rain radar') );

I think it was already discussed, but maybe on the dutch forum.
It is a copy of the webcam pop-up, adapted for a rain-radar image

Wim

rain_popup.php.zip (1.76 KB)

Thanks, Wim :slight_smile:

I’ll just get rid of the big X top left so I can read the time. . .

Hi Wim

(Doh!) I have just noticed a little more information in the October requests post… Please ignore the following if you wish however it would be good for more detail on the setup. I suspect the NexstormNG software maybe the route to take…I am quite happy to be a tester if needed…

Another question please. I have just re-installed my Stormtracker PCI system and it is now running. I see that we can use the output on the template. I have searched but cannot find where to find or generate the NSRealtime.txt file. I have the old version of nexstorm (v1.9) running. Would it be better if I have the new NexstormNG software instead. Will this give better and more meaningful data?

Just love the template, is there a way to send a few “beer” tokens to thank you for your efforts?

Cheers

Jon

Sorry, it was waiting for more test-files.
In easyweather, settings for Boltek according te image
Can you test this script with your files?

Wim

boltek_c_small.php.zip (3.12 KB)

In my chart for wind today and wind month:
Since August 26, winds and gusts have been swapped.
The ./chartsmydata/today.txt file also appears to have swapped values.

Data received with
https://api.weather.com/v2/pws/observations/current?stationId=IDKFREDE2&format=json&units=m&numericPrecision=decimal&apiKey=_MY_API-key_
looks real.

Is this something I can fix myself - and possibly how?

weather.inaogmogens.dk

Thanks for finding this error, which occurs only for stations who get their data from WU.
And use their website to store the graphs data, as you are doing from August 26.
Attached an updated script

Wim

w34_livedata.php.zip (8.66 KB)

Thank you very much
The latest lines in ./chartsmydata/today.txt now look real - just like the latest part of the chart.
Mogens

Hi Wim,

Will do. I need to spend some time with the nexstorm system which will be tomorrow I suspect. I am just setting up bind for the home network…

Jon

Hi!
Tested the file and it works just fine. Just let it roll for a while to see if everything is right.
Tanks!

Torjan

See here.

Documentation (mostly current for beta also) at https://pwsdashboard.com/ includes now the beta download link
=> http://pwsdashboard.com/hws_download2019.php?id=betatest
The download will start immediately and the zip can be found in your download folder.
Unzip and upload the pws??/ folder to your webserver.
DO NOT upload the scripts to your current pwsWD/ folder

The index.php will detect that setup need to run first. Password for easy-weather setup is 12345.
Or copy the w34_settings1.php from your current pws folder first

Extra weather-program supported: WeatherFlow (WF) in native mode
The WF users who upload to WU could already use the WU version.
But that WU version is not yet using the all-new history file for missing data.
I am testing that feature with the WF version first.

IMPORTANT
To fill the history table you need to use all three cron-jobs.
Current dashboard version only uses two
w34_cron_stationcron.php => every 5 minutes
w34_cron_addtoyear.php => every day at 23:55
but you need also
w34_cron_empty.php => every day at 00:10

There will small missing / errors in the documentation as I changed a lot of scripts in this third version.
I will finish latest updates this week and then update all documentation.

17:00 CEST . . . removed premature announcement . . .

Wim

@Wim

Very nice !
enjoy beta version installed for my second site :
http://seremange-meteolive.franceserv.com/pwsWD/index.php

no particular problems for the template installation
may need to review .css for layout modulesadjusted and updated blocks version
for charts and storage of historical data : if not bother to copy the “chartsmydata” folder to fill the table …?
Best Regards
fto

Can’t seem to get Weather Display Live from the Menu on your page. . . perhaps that’s because w34_frames.php is still pointing to my page :slight_smile:

I did ask you to delete all my extras. . .

:wink: rest assured it was working to change the links ! Ok it’s done !!