HWS-template (WD34) July version available

Hello Wim,

the solar radiation data are availabe from WU, you already fetch it with your actual data set.
I added the solar radiation graph to w34_graph by
$grphs[‘solar|day’] = ‘|’. ‘|0|’.lang(‘Solarradiation’).‘|’. ‘|0|’.lang(‘Solarradiation’).‘|’.$temperatureconv.‘|’.‘W/m2’. ‘|13|-1|HH:mm|12|||’;

Best regards
Reinhard

Has anyone used the weewx realtime.txt setup? I’ve tried using it and for some reason my temp drops to 0 degrees at times and my barometer stays at 0.00. Website address is https://klephtic-math.000webhostapp.com/

https://klephtic-math.000webhostapp.com/w34_module_test.php
Left bottom, select the real-time.txt and click List contents

As you will see, the file is nearly empty, with 0 and a lot of NULL values

I am on holiday till July 28, without decent internet. I will check when I am home

Wim

Problem with max wind|gust block just after midnight when max gust not displayed at all. Checked live data and max gust was 0, so I’m guessing it’s down to the conditional in line 79 of wind_c_small.php

if ($weather['wind_gust_speed_max'] <> 'n/a'

which says, basically, if max gust is n/a (or 0) then don’t show anything. (But I haven’t worked out why max wind time was still showing 14.20.)

All OK this morning :slight_smile:

mymaxwindgust.png

myOKmaxwindgust.png

Wim, I might have fixed it. I’m using the Cumulus CRT to creat the realtime.txt I changed the setting from loop to archive. I think what was happening is that the Acurite was updating different readings at different intervals which caused the null values. Thanks!!

Setting Country Flag -

I have made attempts to change the country flag on my site. USA - I changed the $flag setting in “setings1.php” to “us.svg”, but any time I save the “easyweathersetup.php” it reverts back to the British flag. There does not seem to be a choice in “easyweathersetup.php” for a US flag. Is there another file that I need to change along with $flag in “settings1.php”?

http://scannorthcounty.net/pwsWD/index.php

John

Does this help?

No, no luck. Renamed us.svg to xx.svg (Renamed the old xx.svg first) and changed Easyweather to “Your Country” also changed $flag in wd34settings1.php to xx.svg. Still loads with British flag. Also on numerous occasions when I save Easyweather, it reverts to a different version and my changes are gone.

John

Have you searched for the answer? I think you are supposed to rename us.svg to uk.svg . . .

All you have to do is rename us.svg to en.svg
No other changes are required

I just wanted to add my thanks to the author for the hard work. It looks really good! It was very easy to set up, too.

This worked, but is not what was instructed by the reference to a prior thread earlier. Thanks for the suggestion.

John

John, I ran in to the same problem with the flag and couldn’t understand why changing the name to xx wasn’t working. It wasn’t until I tried my site in a different browser that I realized it was a local caching issue.

-Chris

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Well, I thought it was working!! As soon as I open Easyweather and save close it reverts back to UK flag. It is like it is opening an old file. If you have to clear the cache to go into settings that just isn’t going to work.

John

Your site is showing the US flag

Cleared my cache and it is showing correctly now.

Thanks,

John

The updated scripts .zip download includes:

[b]w34_frames.php[/b] Changed Ventusky forecast (not allowed to use in an iframe) to windy.com embedded

The Ventusky forecast is still working here in January (as left, /pws/, see Menu) and July (/pwsnew/) releases?

yes , they do not allow it but for now they do not enforce it.

FAQ [quote]May I insert the Ventusky application into an iframe created by me on my website?
This way of inserting our website isn

It seems that neither %maxavgspdt% - “maximum average wind speed time” - nor clientraw [135] - “max gust today time” - is reset at midnight.

I refreshed the WD34 page (Ctrl-F5) at 0002 this morning and got noreset.png, attached. At 0014 everything was OK again, see reset.png. (Clientraw is uploaded every 20 secs, and customtextout every minute, so that should not be a problem.)

noreset.png

reset.png

You speak about a version 07 but the download file name is 06-27!

Normal?