HWS-template (WD34) July version available

The template can not display more information than WU gives us.
Please check the debug-console here => "weather.inaogmogens.dk"
Second row shows the file-contents as loaded from WU at the left dropdown-box:
“./jsondata/wucom.txt” => last measurement =>current temp = 20 degrees
“./jsondata/wucom_day.txt” => todays high-lows
As you can see the three temp fields contain the same data, 16 degrees

You can check all the (recalculated) values we use in the template right dropdown-box: “Live data values”
I assume there is a small hick-up in the WU data as other stations are reporting normal values at the moment

- I selected 1 decimal for temperature display. I also get 1 decimal, but the temperature is always rounded to the nearest whole number, so the decimal always shows zero. (If I switch to Fahrenheit, a decimal will be displayed correctly).
The temperature WU gives us is without any decimals. That is a huge problem for all users. Also their new dashboard has the same problem. When you use the F button the template scripts do the recalculation and round it to the 1 decimal you want. But when loading the data from WU you should better use no decimals for temp.
- If I use Chrome browser, pop-ups for displaying e.g. "Wind today" fills the whole screen and the close button does not work, so I can only go back to the main screen with the browser's left arrow. When I use Firefox, it works normally. Is that something that can be arranged?
I can not reproduce that using Chrome on your website. I myself use Chrome 95% of the time and do all development and testing with it. All graphs should work the same way as they are using the same script and the same pop-up code. I attach a screenshot of the "Today" graph using Chrome. QUESTION: Is it the daily-graph or the forecast (4th pop-up) by wind?
There is no rush. The weather is the same, no matter what my weather station reports. Link to templatehttp://weather.inaogmogens.dk
Thanks for using the template, and i will check a few times why your min-max temp values are all equal.

Wim

P.S. comparing your weather-values in the WU-uploads with those on your WU-dashboard there are more errors in the upload, also the pressure min-max are both equal to the min value