Sunshine duration SOLVED

Hi Brian,

For some reason ive seen the sun hours arent shown in the screen ive attatched.

Latest build, cr1000

With kind regards.

nothing has changed in the code
so either use the version that it was working or review your settings around the solar sensor setup

Mm makes me doubt the longitude setting was set to positive or negative prior to this issue…

I have checked here and it is working OK in that report

Ok thanks.
Ive set the longitude to negative now.
Think i will see after midnight if its showing hours ok.
Currently on the mainscreen its showing 8.01 hours sun end of the day, so that must be shown in the view from first post after midnight i think…

The longitude value change didnt work.
I noticed the “62019lgsun” file is showing the right sun hours values

looking at you image from post 1 you seem to be missing data for the first 21 days of the month
check your 62019lg.txt file is ok around the 21st to 22nd and then covert to graph as there maybe a corrupt data point in the files this may also apply to the sun data file but do not know what it is called for the cr1000 (the Davis has 62019vantagelog.txt with the info in)

yes, i think you data is out of sync badly

Ill investigate it :smiley:

ive found out during my stay in hospital WD hasnt been running…
But i dont know why its currently not displaying sunhours in the “view” “averages/extremes” view while its showing sunhours on the mainscreen wd fine.

WD is running now for days and i converted logfiles to datafiles etc but still no values in the screen from previous post.

I copied this from the “62019lgsun” file:

Sun shine hours ET
0.1 7.1
2.2 3.6
10.7 6.0
10.8 5.4
11.3 7.1

Maybe when i add zeros before these numbers to make the month 6 complete will solve it, ill try…

That solved it… :smiley: