2019 Build 1.3

I’ve actually posted yet another update, to work around an issue not related to the recent changes. One user’s weather station went down (was hit by lightning!). As a result, WXSIM appropriately defaulted to METAR for initialization. That’s fine, except that the script he’s using to display data on his web page doesn’t like the odd start times of 20 or 50 minutes after the hour, seen in the METAR data. I suggested he tell it to default to GFS on the Import form, but that still had the problem of odd times (whatever was on the computer’s clock when the auto run initialized. So, I made Build 1.3, which - IF you’re defaulting to GFS (deliberately or as a ‘last resort’ after finding neither METAR or local station data) - will round the time back to the last whole hour, appropriately interpolating GFS data for that time, and yielding on the hour (and halfs) output. I think the build is good (i.e. not introducing any new problems!), but would be interested in confirmation of that before advertising it directly on my page. So, here’s the upgrade link: www.wxsim.com/wxsimupg.exe

Thanks!

Tom

Hi Tom,
Thank you, installed and run. All good no issues.
kind Regards,

Hi Tom, ive just this second upgraded and tried a test run using auto and i get a hung program :frowning: and i get the same now when i tried 2019 B1.0

Hi Tom,

Thanks, installed and run.
No issues.

Kind Regards,

Piet

https://www.meteosauwerd.nl

same problem here
it’s not working

Is it possible you are using McMahon data? (WXSIMATE)
There is a problem with McMahon data.
Bohler is working fine for me with this new version.

May be good to try?

Brgds,
Oebel

Thanks, before reading this I just tried a full start as opposed to an auto run and it ran fine, i then reinstalled 1.3 and ran the auto and its running fine, this is with Bohler

yes that’s it
now all is working again thanks for the tip Oebel