Weatherstation hit by lightning

Hi

Unfortunately our house/garden/wx-station was hit by lightning 2 days ago, and the following are dead:

Davis Vantage Pro2 (cabled)
I get no dato from ISS - the console shows only indoor temp, humidity and barometer (and time/date)
When I try to connect the console to another computer it gives an USB not recognized (error 43). I have Weatherlink software running at that PC. Does it seems like the Weatherlink Datalogger that is dead? If so, should I go for the new Weatherlink Live?

Can I in some way find out if my solar- and UV-sensor is working before I order a new Davis?

I think I will go for the Davis Vantage Pro2 wireless with 24-hour fan (and hope I can use my current solar- and UV-sensors)

WX-computer
I will be looking for a mini-PC running Windows 10 - any problems with WD and Win10? (My dead WX-computer was running Win8)

Boltek LD-250
I dont think I can afford a new Boltek :frowning:

Kind regards,
Henrik

Whoa, that’s bad news :frowning:

The attached pdf shows the connnections for the solar sensor, UV is the same. If you supply the sensor with 3 volts to the yellow and red+black and show it to the sun you should see an output voltage of 0 to 3 volts on the green.

Solar 6450_Spec_Sheet_Rev_D.pdf (193 KB)