Gone

After more than 13 years serving the Phoenix area we are forced to shut down. Continuing electronic problems with the ISS unit results in no up to date data, e.g., high/low temps, rainfall, humidity, wind, etc., being sent to the station. Medical issues in my legs and arms prevent me from safely getting on the roof to make repairs. I won’t put a station with incorrect data on-line. This has been a hobby since high school and I will miss it. My thanks to all who have helped me over the years. Sadly, TiggrWeather Phoenix is gone.

Sorry to hear

Oh dear, I’m so sorry to read this :frowning:

Very sorry to hear that John. Take care.

MikeyM

Sorry to hear this John. Sad no hams are available to help out with the roof work…

Dan (and all),

The fellow (a Ham) who helped last year did respond. We’re set for the evening of Wed 5 Jun for the ISS fix. Hopefully nothing else will be wrong and we’ll be back online.

Thank you all for your kind posts here. Very much appreciated.

It would be good to see TiggrWeather arise again, like a Phoenix from the ashes :slight_smile:

The fix on 5 June is complete but is not working. So, instead of keeping it dead and in spite of my dislike of bad data I decided to open the site up again. Now to try and find the culprit.

Thanks again for all the support.

Well, well - the system did reset some time overnight. Suspect it was not until the sun hit the panel this morning as my graphs are still showing the data flat lines during the dark time, but the console error message is now gone. Hopefully it will last.

Thanks again for all your support.