Issues with Twitter

I need some help.

Up until yesterday, my twitter posts worked flawlessly in WD. However, after yesterday, I can’t get it to work. And I had made no changes to WD in the last week as I was out of town on vacation.

When I go into the Twitter section under Control Panel, I’m not able to get the “Main on” to stick. I go in and update the settings, my handle, etc. I even authorize it and everything looks good. I make sure that the main on button is on and then hit ok. However, when I go back in to the settings, none of my info / settings are there and the main off button shows.

I have updated WD to the latest but that isn’t helping and I am out of ideas.

Windows 7
WD 10.37S96

Thanks!
Eric

any error under view, program event log?

Thanks that helped me figure it out! I should have looked there first.

There was an issue with the image I wanted it to send. Once I removed that, it started working again. Thanks!

I played around with it some more. I can get it to work without an image but once I tried to include an image that I downloaded, it provides the error. Something about the image being invalid or not having current data (Even though that’s not true). I’m away from my PC at this moment and will get you the exact error later.

Here is the exact error I

are you able to send a jpg instead of png?

No, I’ve tried both png and jpg and have the same issues.

I send a web cam image OK to my twitter page
https://twitter.com/mewindy

It’s not working for me, Brian… and can’t figure out why. Not sure if it matters or helps you, but I’m trying to post an image that WD is downloading from an external website. It downloads it and saves it to my hard drive and then I use that saved photo to post to twitter. Or, that’s what was happening until the other day…

How big is the image file?

It’s big - about 1 MB.

You could try something smaller but I don’t think twitter will choke on one megabyte.

I have no idea how I fixed it but I did!