MSSQL dont work

Hi
I am trying to logg weather data to our MSSQL server but how I try with usernames with and without domain or different databases I always get this error:

Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication.
Error connecting Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication.

The MSSQL client seems not to updated for many years could this be a problem ?
I try to connect to a MSSQL 2016

to me, that error looks to be on your end?

If I test with odbc connection it works with that account

There is another way you can go about this. I WeatherDisplay to create a customtext.txt file. I have it update every second, overwriting the data each time. I then created 10 jobs in mssql. The 10 job does a flat file import into a table called current day. this gives me over 86,000 records for the day, I use that to feed a ms access frontend form that displays my “live data”. At midnight I have another job that archives the prior days data, min and max values, in 10 minute intervals. It then deletes all prior days records from the current day table. I know data every second is overkill (vantage pro only updates about every 2 seconds) but this helps to not miss a high wind gust.

If you have any questions let me know.

That sounds like a work around.
Right now I only need current temperature in my SQL. I have other systems that could use that information.
So if I can get temperature readings each 10 minutes posted to my SQL server would be perfect.
I no expert on SQL so I need all help I can get

I also am not an SQL expert. Just do a lot of googling and use the gracious help available in forums such as this. We should probably move this to a private discussion. I will attempt to contact you offline.

I sent you my email address. Let me know if ytou donot get it

Thanks ! Sending you a mail later today with my contact info etc