Remote Weatherflow access

I have just set up a station at the camper and brought it online with weatherflow. When I got back home I attempted to set up a 2nd instance of WD running on my PC to access via the weatherflow website. It appears that cronweatherflow has to have UDP access even though I want to access the website feed or do I have something setup wrong?

no, it does not need to have udp access
make sure you entered the station ID into the setup in WD and untick use udp in the cronweatherflow program
and make sure you have the latest version

At first, the readings were blank. It turns out that if you only have the Sky unit running it won’t pull the readings. When I brought the Air unit online too, it started reading the data.

yes, WD will need the full station working
it was not clear that you did not have both working

In the process of double checking the station ID I accidentally deleted the air, that way to easy. Had to drive back to the camper to attached it to the software again. I wasn’t sure since the weatherflow page for the unit was still updating with Sky data.

Indeed, it has been reported to the WeatherFlow people that there should be an additional check, such as “Are you sure you want to delete the XXX unit?” before the specific unit is deleted - that double check will probably be added with the next update to the hub and the cloud.