FTP username & pass for 'localhost' server

If I do not have an FTP server or an ID and password to define in FTP/Internet Connections tab, what do I put in for the user ID & password? I just need to be able to upload local files and update testtags.php every 5 minutes.

Not sure what to enter in these two fields. I’d like to set it up so that it doesn’t require a user ID & password to make it do what I want it to do.

Thanks.

if WD has access to where the file need to be on your pc
then just set the times for the files to be created (i.e inetpub)(but not uploaded) via the customise internet and file creaetion override

Thanks Brian. I’d like to say that I have solved the local file save issue, but can’t. In “Customise Internet and File Creation Setup” I have only 2 options set (for now). One is to create the clientraw files which are being created in the c:\wdisplay\ folder, but with the Override switch ON, and in “File #29 Special Custom file convers.” even though the paths to both testtags.txt (local) and testtags.php (remote) are set up, it’s refusing to create the testtags.php file in my inetpub/wwwroot/weather folder. I have no Upload times defined anywhere since I am not uploading by FTP.

It doesn’t have to be a specific user ID that has write permissions to this folder does it? I’m logged on as an administrator myself, so shouldn’t it use my credentials if it has to?

I got it figured out. I had to change the location of the /webfiles folder to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\weather, and copy everything from the webfiles folder to that location. Seems to work fine now.