Two questions

1. I recently moved from a two monitor to a one monitor setup. Some of my screens were on the now departed monitor and i have been able to reset their locations by searching the ini file for “last left” to set it back to “1” to get them back on the screen. The one i cannot find is the FTP log from the view screen. Where is the screen location for that window stored?

2. i know i have seen a button to reset the wind run odometer to zero separate from the daily reset, but now, for the life of me, i can’t find it again. Where is it?

Thanks

Jim

[ftp error view]
last left=

etc
in the wdisplayftp.ini in the registry

for #2
you need to reset that in the wdisplay.ini file
[Daily wind run]
value=

when WD is not running

but I just discovered a bug, If you view a day of data under view, av/extremes, that resets the daily wind run 8O

Thank you. Just as I got the email notice of your reply, I finally found another way to retrieve the lost window. Get the focus on the lost window → Alt+Space ->the letter “M” that will activate ‘move’ and the arrow keys will move it left and right to retrieve it. Man, that was hard to find.

As to the windrun, thanks.

Jim

I do have some checks in place to check to see if opening outside of screen area, but I had not done that for that particular window

Murphy’s law

:slight_smile: