Wunderground is.....

WU has made some major improvements now , whew

I guess my all my emails complaining caused them to reconsider :smiley:

I just went to my station on the new dashboard and noticed that the data is now almost real time! That is a huge improvement! Good news for all!

Still get a silly inHg barometer reading shown when I select

WUhPa.png

That’s strange… mine is reading correctly.

are sure you needle on the barometer gauge is reading correctly?
i think someones vector maths is not applied correctly yet

Probably due to conversion from inches of mercury (which is what is sent via the rapidfire program).

New dashboard looking better but I don’t like the temperature as a whole number resulting in “steps” on the graph.

they are working on the decimal place for temperature
a couple of week away by the looks
the problem is that raw data, the new api data, only has the temperature to 1 whole F
so that needs to be made to 1 decimal place first

Has to be something like that, but I don’t use rapidfire. OS WMR200 reports whole mb to WD, and I don’t know what WD uploads.

New dashboard looking better but I don't like the temperature as a whole number resulting in "steps" on the graph.

Nor do I. . . and the map can’t be made to show

It will be US units - you should see what is being sent at the very bottom of the Weather Underground window when opened from control panel when using timed interval uploads.

Mine isn’t correct either. Something they need to tweak.

the wundermap is now showing C for me when it was not before

Yes, that’s it. WMR200 sends default hPa to WD, WD converts to inHg, and WU converts back to hPa.

For me too, now! Perhaps they took some notice of my email to support. . . :wink:

they do not respond to emails so not sure why people are emailing them

The Wunderground PM and one other are following posts in this board on WXForum.net
You can post specific issues in new topics there. Please, no rants about what it might have been… just specific issues with Wunderground.com.

Best regards,
Ken

Been asked a million times on the board it appears - but cannot find the end of the thread! If I’m running WD, can I have my info dowload to Weatherlink? That’s all? (Hearing WU has changed too. I had an account with them but haven’t been there in about a month; from what I’ve heard, a lot has changed - assuming my log in and password are caput!?).
Thank you in advance…
Mike

Hi
what do you mean by download to weatherlink exactly?

The original dashboard is still shown in Edge, for me. IE11 or Chrome show new dashboard. Weird.

I haven’t had any problem with WU. My page is there, webcam and Rapidfire is up and running.

My weather/flood cam hasn’t been showing on Wunderground for over a week now. Tried contacting them several times. Cam is working fine, everything set up according to the way it should be, was working fine, and I haven’t changed anything at this end other than to test (and revert back to original setup). They no longer support weather cams or PWSs?
Just updated to latest version of WD which works fine, just no webcam in WunderGround. Pretty sure it’s not a WD issue…