Cant correct All Time Records

Hi

Sorry for the series of odd questions, but cant find the info in faqs so as trying here

I have gone through and corrected all my log files
Using WD, load log file in Averages / Extremes
Note dates and times of errors
Edit using Notepad++, save
Using WD, convert changed log file to graph
Then using the convert all found option to reset max / mins

It doesnt seem to work , so I think I have missed a step somewhere.

Thanks

its not clear exactly what/which all time records you are having an issue with (e.g example)

Hi Brian

Sorry for the lack of description

I am trying to correct the records found in
View / All Time Records / All Time

As can be seen by the attached screenshot, the first 8 values are incorrect. My plan as part of my move to WD was to find these errored values and clean them up.

Basic plan
Looks at all time records - identify wrong value
Go back to log file, find the value, correct it - or delete
Reread the log file Action / Convert Logfiles to Datafiles (reset Graphs) on the log file changed
Then Action / Convert Logfiles to Datafiles (reset graphs) / Convert All found logfiles to datafiles (checks for all time records)

These are random values from errored data - we have never had 209km hour wind this region… however I checked the log file and the data is no longer there, and the reread function doesnt seem to fix it.

I need to use the reread process to find the next highest value.

Hope this is more descriptive

thanks
tc

I think I read somewhere that as the erroneous records are such high or low values then when converting all log files the correct record values will be much less so the all time records won’t be seen as surpassed and therefore kept at the excessive values. I would imagine you would need to manually set them to a low or zero value first, then convert all the log files again and the correct records would be found and set?
Perhaps Brian can confirm this?

exactly

Thx, so need to manually overwrite the records

Where is this done?

thank you both

Click the “set values” button in the all time records window to open a new window and various values can be set there.