Web page setup

Hi All,

I’m new to Weather-Watch and I’m trying to get my web page up and working correctly.

So far all I have is this showing - http://www.users.on.net/~freespirit/weather/Fern%20Tree%20Weather.htm … not the full web site.

I’ve looked at all of the settings in Weather Watch…used the setup wizard…but I can’t seem to get the web site working correctly.

Any help/tips would be appreciated

(I’m using the trial version of Weather-Watch and if I can get the web page working I intend to be a license).

James

Try taking the spaces out of the station name

I’ve taken the spaces out in the station name…no change in the web site.

what part of the web site is not working correctly exactly?

What is being displayed(uploaded from weather-watch) appears basic and not fully featured. Once or twice I have been able to get weather display to upload a full suite of data and features…but then it reverts back to the basic look(and sorry I can’t remember what I did). I’ve tried using the web page wizard.
I feel like I’m missing something basic…

you can edit the mywebpagetemplate.txt file in the webfiles folder
e.g your station name,location , images to show, email, etc
(you can also do that in WD, in control panel, webfiles/web page setup, carterlake setup

Actually I unticked the Carterlake setup box, and my weather web site now looks how I want it (and I now need to customise it to make it more user friendly looking) .

Simple fix in the end(as I thought) :slight_smile:

James

I see you did manage to edit the carter lake style web page
what is the url to new format one?