Client/Server Max/Min Daily Temps

I have set up a second instance of WD using the built in client/server function on the local lan. Everything seems to be working fine, but the Daily Max/Min temps are just following the current temp around showing the current time as it bobbles up and down, which its doing due to clouds/rain/sun (repeat). Have i set something wrong?

Also, two new little bar graphs magically appeared over the solar/uv data in the upper right corner of the screenshot attached. I can’t figure what they are telling me or how to turn them back off.

Finally, while the server stays on 24/7, the client will not. Can i get the client to fill in the missing data after being off for a period of time (like overnight)?

As always, thanks.

Jim

This is weird, the daily minimum just dropped to 32 and the time disappeared.

BTW the high today was 70.

re the solar
untick to show the solar on the client
try that

not sure why you are having problems with the daily hi/lo
you do not way which version of WD the server is running

I unticked ‘show solar/uv on client’ but the display did not change. I downloaded and installed the latest (today, April 9) full install on both client and server.

Thanks.

FYI, using the latest, Daily Minimum climbed back (over a period of about 45 minutes) to the current temp. Both led’s (min and max) flash continuously and the time stamps are both the current time and blink every time it gets an ftp update.

Edit: Here is a clue, I restarted the server machine and on the client the Daily Minimum dropped back to 32.

Edit 2: Not trying to beat the horse to death, but playing, I installed onto a different machine, same problem with max/min daily temps, but what became apperant to me when I told it to display solar is that its showing the UV number where the w/m2 should be and 0 where the UV belongs. Sitting here, the server says 522.7 w/m2 and 5 for uv, the client says 5 for w/m2 and 0 for uv. Then suddenly, doing absolutely nothing, except that a cloud went by, it correctly reads 118 w/m2 and uv of 1. Kinda erratic, eh?