Wunderground Webcam

Recently Wunderground made some upgrades and my webcam stopped showing on my PWS. I have emailed Wunderground but have not received an answer and thought someone might know how to solve my problem. My PWS is https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KALMADIS101?fbclid=IwAR0hVKEk6Ltpz5PDahq_HPpLsprn4BrAmJxJRsBdp6zHrU7PbvLZ-nio9fU. How can I get my webcam to display? My webcam ID is DaughnCAM1 and is ONLINE.

Mine doesn’t “show” on the WU page unless I click on the webcam space. But in the big scheme of things I would suggest you not rely on WU for anything…they are making changes and who knows where us “hobby” people/data will end up…they have no problem ingesting your data and reselling it…but they continue to squeeze us out…

Just wanted to know how you get your webcam working again on WU? Mine has not worked since the WU update, I have removed it and re add it a few times but I still can’t get it to work.

Thanks

things are starting to work better…not sure the web cams are fully working, but progress being made

Quick question on WD setup for WU. In WD it asks you your username for the webcam setup, is it still the camera name on WU?