Alternative ajax-dashboard6 6.95b repackaged

I decided to take the plunge and repackage Scott’s ajax-dashboard6 script set along with the needed images and support scripts into one distribution to make it easier for initial installs to use. The dashboard was updated to allow both DarkSky and the new WU/TWC forecasts. I took the opportunity to replace the Google charts sunpie with Gerry’s version of the pie (made by heavens.php and cached in ./cache/heavenpie.png). Also rooted around and collected the old included scripts needed, updated all for PHP7+ where needed.

Should make new installs a bit easier for folks. Download the 6.95b package from legacy scripts page.

Best regards,
Ken

Any ideas on why my dashboard is to wide? Thanks for any help.
www.sekywx.com

Roger

Using https://validator.w3.org/ on your home page shows quite a few HTML errors … I think that cleaning those up will get your page aligned again.

Given the position of the footer on the page, I suspect you have one too many on the raw page since the footer is supposed to be under the menubar and extend the full width of the page.

To help work thru the validation errata, it’s helpful to start doing it on a page that should be ‘known good’ like wxnewpage.php

That page shows 45 errata, so it’s likely that some entries in top.php, header.php, menubar.php and/or footer.php have the actual HTML that needs markup correction. Use wxnewpage.php with the validator, get the above 5 files cleaned so wxnewpage.php shows clean, then address your index.php