cloudy cloudy

Author Topic: Anyone receiving those 'Your 7-Day Forecast for ...' daily messages from Weather  (Read 269 times)

Offline R_o_B

• Maple Bay, British Columbia, Canada
  • OS/Browser:
  • Win NT 10.0
  • Firefox 52.0
    • Tzouhalem-Maple Bay Weather
Indeed, since this past Sunday (March 24th), I have been receiving daily eMail messages containing the 'Your Daily Forecast' (and for the upcoming 7 days) for my home location ... and I have never subscribed to receive any such information.

At the bottom of the eMail message there is a 'MANAGE EMAIL PREFERENCES' link where one is supposedly able to add or remove any 'Email Alerts' ... but nothing about the 'Your Daily Forecast' messages.

If anyone knows where such settings (to cancel the daily messages) can be found on the Weather Underground web site, the location/URL would be greatly appreciated.
R_o_B
---
eMail: weather@tzweather.org

Offline Brientim

I am receiving them without subscription but I havenít looked at how to unsubscribe

Offline teal

• Davis vantage pro 2 windows 10
  • Norfolk England
  • OS/Browser:
  • Win 7/Srvr 2008R2
  • Chrome 73.0.3683.86
    • Weather At Wilney Green Norfolk
  I have been getting a daily forecast because I have  subscribed to get it, but I now have been getting a weekly one instead of a daily one, so something has changed some where.

teal.

Offline R_o_B

• Maple Bay, British Columbia, Canada
  • OS/Browser:
  • Win NT 10.0
  • Firefox 52.0
    • Tzouhalem-Maple Bay Weather
Yes, and it seems that the settings to unsubscribe from the daily/weekly has not yet been designed into the web page templates...  :-$
R_o_B
---
eMail: weather@tzweather.org

cumulus