month2019extralog.csv increases in size by a large amount

I have noticed that the 32019extralog.csv file increases in size when the WD is restarted or computer rebooted this is on windows 10 with WD build 93
the file appears to append the month to date to the existing file, the example I have is 11mb in size and has 4 lots of data in normal size should be between 3 and 4mb
have just checked the windows 7 unit which restarts daily and the file is up to 72mb has build 93 also
any ideas what may be the cause

Harold

only the history data since WD was last running should be added to that file on WD restart

Hi Brian
I agree that is what should happen but have attached a zip of the 32019extralog.csv from my win 7 unit after I deleted it last night 22:56 26th March and has 2 lots of headers the second is at 2:41 27th March when the unit did a scheduled reboot

Harold

32019extralog.zip (5.58 KB)

Hi I still have a problem with what is now 42019extralog.csv file increasing by a factor of 2 with restart of WD all units are running build 94 at present I have to copy the file from the unit that does not restart every day to the ones that do to keep the file sizes down

on checking back this problem started around September 2018 approx. 10.37s build 81 or 82
not sure what is causing the problem or how to solve it and I appear to be the only one with it
the 2 attachments are taken from a unit I power up daily and the copy is before WD is started and copy (2) is after

42019extralog - Copy.zip (100 KB)

42019extralog - Copy (2).zip (206 KB)

i do not know why you have this problem

Hi Brian
is there a way to turn the creation of this file off I have tried turning off csv in logfile setup but the file is still updated

I have found and fixed it now
the problem was originally when I looked at this, I could not find the error, because you had the file name wrong in this post
the file does not start with month at the begining

use the latest .zip update to fix the issue moving forward

Hi Brian
Sorry if I confused you on the file name
I have updated to build 95 and all seems ok now
thanks
Harold