Budget weather station

From the information I have been able to find about the ‘Technoline WS2307’, the design of weather station is quite old - it appears the weather station was released in/around 2009.

I understand that you would like to have a weather station as promptly as possible…

With that said/written, you would have made a better purchase with the WeatherFlow Smart Weather Station … even with the higher price for the WeatherFlow weather station. It is using the latest technology to process all the data the hub gets from its two satellite units (the SKY and the AIR units). I do not know how long the waiting time would have been before a WeatherFlow Smart Weather Station would have been available for the UK - the stations are produced according to the demands of specific regions, thus the possible shortage for the UK.

I bought my WeatherFlow Smart Weather Station when the project was still on Indiegogo (crowd founding service) in March 2018. I received the station in August 2018 and it has been in operation ever since. There are still some ‘weaknesses’ with some of the readings, but, as a complete weather system, I am happy with my WeatherFlow.

I also operate, in parallel, a Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 Plus weather station (it has been reliably providing weather data since June 2008).