1-Wire Extra Temp Sensor showing mV instead of temp on Extra Sensor Graph

Well, this is a bit of a weird one and I can’t figure out how to fix it…

I recently switched from a Davis Vantage Pro to a Weatherflow and I still use lots of 1-wire extra temp sensors.

I haven’t looked carefully at my extra sensor graph for a few months and I just noticed that Extra Temp Sensor #7 is showing mV and a totally different scale on the Extra Sensors Realtime Graph. It looks like it might be reporting the temperature value (it’s showing 23.3mV but the sensor is actually reading 23.4C when I probe it with OneWire Viewer or look at the WD Dallas 1-wire viewer), but it has assigned it a unit value of mV instead of Celsius. Also the scale is from 0 to 250.

I’ve gone into Extra Sensors Graph>Setup and tried changing the range and clicking the ‘Set’ button as per normal, but that doesn’t seem to have any effect. Normally I have Customise Data to Plot enabled. I have tried turning that off and it seems to bring the units back to Celsius from mV, but the graph scale is still 0 to 250.

I’m really flummoxed.

I checked to make sure that there is not a solar sensor mapped to Extra #7, but I never used a 1-wire solar sensor and I’m just not sure why this is happening now or how to fix it?

EDIT: I just found an older post on the forums here where someone had the exact same problem with Extra Sensor #7, but it looks like there was not posted resolution/solution for them http://discourse.weather-watch.com/p/486282

Extra_RealTime_mV.png

I am away this weekend
but email me your settings files on monday

Thanks - emailed it.

But I posted I am away over the weekend and to email on Monday
I can’t do anything until Monday

Sorry for the confusion. I realized you weren’t there until Monday, but thought it would be OK to send it through now. I’ll resend Monday morning again. Apologies.

try this update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip

should fix where the solar reading from your 1 wire data was causing a conflict (despite solar data coming from your weather flow station)

Thanks! Seems to be working now. Will check it again later today and see if it continues to be OK, but looks good so far!

Everything looks good and seems to be behaving well. Thanks for the fix! I presume that when you release the next version this fix will be rolled into that and I can continue to update as usual?

of course