Discrepancies between 7 Day and Detailed rain.

I first noticed this when FreshWDL showed a different daily total for March 17 on the last 31 day rain chart to that shown in the 7 day rain chart in WD.
Then I found that the daily total for March 17 in the detailed rain chart agreed with FreshWDL but was recorded on the 18th.
See attached screen grabs.
So two questions:-
Why are the daily figures sometimes different in the 7 day chart to the detailed records? I have found other examples.
Why do the daily figures seem to be displaced by 1 day in the detailed chart?
I am running WD 10.37S90.
Also note I am in Australia with 9AM reset time.
Ian

7dayrain.jpg

detailrain.jpg

I think I now understand that the 1 day displacement is due to the way Australian records are kept.
However this means that currently Fresh WDL shows the rainfall in the Rainfall last 31 days graph on the day before it is recorded in the WD detailed rain records.
But this does not explain the small differences in daily totals.
Is no one else seeing this?
Ian

I have made a fix since the build version you are on

Thank you Brian. I will update.
Ian

I have installed the latest zip update and I am a bit concerned by what I see in the rain records.
Last 7 Days rain shows 28.2 for the 29th March and 13.2 for the 30th March. There are also 2 1st Aprils on Sunday and Monday. See screen grab.
Detailed rain shows 0.0 for 29th, 28.2 for 30th and 0.0 for 31st. Where has the 13.2 gone? See screen grab
FreshWDL shows 28.2 for the 29th and 13.2 on 30th March. See FreshWDL
Will this sort itself out or is there still a problem?
10.37Sb93
A reminder I am on Australian reset times etc
Ian

7day.jpg