No Humidity Sensor - Davis Vue

The humidity sensor died on my Davis Vue. I am undecided if I want to replace the Vue with a VP2 but in the mean time…is there a way to tell WD to ignore the sensor? The problem is the datalogger still collects bad readings from the Vue and WD imports these bogus readings and in turn graphs them…and that affects dewpoint…and…well you get the idea. I have to edit the logfile to remove the bad readings then convert the log to clean things up. So is there a way to get WD to ignore the humidity readings?

you can set WD to use the humidity from a metar
and or you can set a humidity offset
and or you could replace the sensor?

Depending on the revision of the Vue it may not be possible to replace just the RH sensor.

How about getting just a VP2 ISS and continuing to use the Vue console?

I already set to use the metar humidity…but when offline the datalogger continues to read the bad humidity sensor and then WD dutifully imports that data upon restarting #-o

Yep, this is the 2nd time the sensor has failed, so I won’t be buying another Vue. If I do anything I would buy the VP2 without the console and use my Vue console. But right now I am leaning towards just leaving it as is, continue to use the metar, and when other sensors quit I will get out of the wx watching hobby.

nothing can be easily done sorry about the offline problem

Ok, thanks.