cronftpreal no process found

I’m a newbie with consolewd. I set up the config.txt for my station (WF) and consolewd is logging data OK. When I enable FTP upload, the consolewd gets stuck with this message:

Current data 22:08:58: Temperature= 9.3 Windspeed =0.0 Gustspeed =0.0 Direction =0 Humidity=90 Barometer=990.3 Daily Rain=0.0  Rain Rate 0.0mm/min
WeatherFlow Data OK
Current data 22:08:59: Temperature= 9.3 Windspeed =0.0 Gustspeed =0.0 Direction =0 Humidity=90 Barometer=990.3 Daily Rain=0.0  Rain Rate 0.0mm/min
**** doing minute routines now 22:09:00
**** updating clientraw extra files
**** updating data logs
cronftpreal: no process found

…and doesn’t go on. I did change permissions to all files in the consolewd directory to ‘777’ but no success.

I’m using RPi 3 B+ and consolewd version:

****Weather Display vers WD_console_17.9****

Am I doing something wrong?

Continuation. I’ve manually started the cronftpreal and cronftp. The consolewd stucks here:

Current data 22:29:57: Temperature= 9.1 Windspeed =0.0 Gustspeed =0.0 Direction =0 Humidity=91 Barometer=990.5 Daily Rain=0.0  Rain Rate 0.0mm/min
WeatherFlow Data OK
Current data 22:29:59: Temperature= 9.1 Windspeed =0.0 Gustspeed =0.0 Direction =0 Humidity=91 Barometer=990.5 Daily Rain=0.0  Rain Rate 0.0mm/min
**** doing minute routines now 22:30:00
**** updating data logs

I noticed the crash/stuck happens only when I enable FTP. Is there anything I could check more?

the compilation of cronftpreal was corrupted
I have recompiled it

download a new update of consolewd for raspberry pi3 to get a new update to cronftpreal

I’ve downloaded the new package but I think it’s same. It outputs the message that cronftp process was not found (same as before). In my config.txt I did enable the option that consolewd controls the cron jobs.

Running cronweatherflowconsole 
WeatherFlow Data OK
Current data 22:58:00: Temperature= 13.8 Windspeed =0.0 Gustspeed =0.0 Direction =0 Humidity=78 Barometer=993.3 Daily Rain=0.0  Rain Rate 0.0mm/min
**** doing minute routines now 22:58:00
Bind failed with error
**** updating data logs
updating custom log now
cronftpreal: no process found

I’ve then started cronftpreal manually. It started to upload the clientraw.txt until the round minute, when the consolewd updates the logs, etc.

pi@raspberrypi:~/consolewdfiles $ ./cronftpreal 
Time       20 seconds
Remote name  
Port to use 21
login OK to myftp
upload clientraw.txt to myftp OK
login OK to myftp
upload clientraw.txt to myftp OK
Terminated

If I disable the FTP in the config.txt file, the cronftpreal (started manually) uploads the clientraw.txt continuously with no crash. Is it possible that there is a problem with the cronftp (not cronftpreal)?

if you could email me your config.txt file so I can do some testing here

I did find and fix one thing in the latest update