Download via FTP Not Working

I have been trying for some time to get the downloads section working on my system. I currently run WD 10.37579 through Parallels on my brand new iMac using the latest OS. It is giving the same results as my last imac, i.e. nothing unless I press the Test button in which case all is well. It will not do it automatically. I have tried with each of the 1, 2, and 3 settings. Each is the same. I completely rebuilt one settings download to see if there was anything I had done wrong with web addresses etc. Still nothing. Hence part of the reason to but a new computer to see if that was the problem. Both Imacs have a wired link to the internet so I can rule out a wireless problem. I have attached a screen shot of one of the setups, but they are all very similar. Brian kindly offered to help with this before but I have been very ill since. So most of the illness behind me, and a brand new machine, I am hoping that I can find a solution.

post a screen shot of your connections setup screen

Please find my Connections screen as requested. I will not be able to follow up for a day or two as I am going away for treatment.

post here the actual URL to the download images so I can test here

I actually download a satellite image myself and that does work ok

I presume WD is set to get live data from your weather station?

WD takes in live data from my weather station. The images from the downloads go straight to my computer and nowhere else. If I do it via the Test button there is no problem. If I leave it to be done via schedule nothing happens. I have checked the URL of the ones I want to download, like the Bracknell synop at http://old.wetterzentrale.de/pics/bracka.gif. I have checked the connections, not least because they work on Test! I am not sure how the schedule can be set up any differently!

I just tested here and its working
for that url

is there any error in WD under view, program event log?
try setting the times to download at a different time to any other set times in WD
e.g try as a test setting to a few minutes ahead of time, via the manual set time (where you set the hour and minute)
as a test

Thank you for that advice Brian. I will let you know the outcome.

Just to let you know that your suggestion worked perfectly. I have tried it for a few days now and all is well.

Many thanks