Weather Almanac

Just updated to version 91 and noticed that the weather almanac is not updating. When I go to view, weather almanac, the forecast is not showing up on the screen nor does it even try to cycle through to obtain that information. Anyone else having the same trouble?

what version did you upgrade from?
this was working just yesterday in the current version
so I would blame WU and not WD (as I just tried an older version of WD and its not working)

the real problem is though that the current WU API going away
and there does not seem to be an easy way to get this same almanac data? (record hi/low etc)…Ken True?

it could also be that my WU API key has been disabled due to too many calls
you can get your own WU api key and enter that (for the current (but to be discontinued) WU Api)

Just to confirm the almanac works ok with my personal API key. Still no news on the new key gateway - the old keys are supposed to cease working on March 1st.

Thanks for the reply Brian. Did not know about WU discontinuing this function. I upgraded from version 89 to version 91. Oh well, Thanks anyway…

its not discontinued yet and it still works if you use your own api key for now…re read the replies to this thread

I have been in communication with WU
they made a change on their end, made the limit for calls to developer api key much lower…without telling anyone
they might give me a break…