CWOP upload frequency

I’m new to the forum, just paid for WD today. I tried WD for a few days, found it a bit difficult and uninstalled. After a week or 2, I decided to try it again and had a better experience this time so I bought it. This is software with an incredible amount of work that went into it. I doubt I will ever do more than scratch the surface of what it is capable of doing. I had an old weather station that I just replaced with a Davis Vantage Vue that I’m very happy with. I only uploaded to Wunderground with the old station but decided to try at least adding CWOP now. Data uploads successfully but I’m curious about one thing. I have tried different upload intervals in WD but it still uploads every 5 minutes, whether I choose 10 min or 15 min, or other. Is 5 minutes now the default? I have no problem sending every 5 minutes since it seems like CWOP is ok with that interval now but I was a little puzzled why I couldn’t change the upload schedule.
Thanks,
George

CWOP does not want their servers being hit too hard
so the time that its uploaded is governed by the last number in your CWOP ID , i.e the data is sent at that minute

I remember seeing that and that was why I wondered if I should choose 10 minutes instead of 5. WD shows :02, :12, :22, etc, but it uploads at :02, :07, :12, :17, etc, so I wondered where the extra uploads were coming from but uploads are working so I’ll leave it as is.
Thanks,
George