HWS-template (WD34) beta test topic

Very strange.

1. As with the release version I do it step for step. So there is no Italian language file in the wxsimPP folder of the BETA-download
  2. But I see Italian language for wxsim at your site, screenshot meteosantangelo.jpg. And indeed the temps are missing
    [li] I added the Italian language also, Italian words although not quite the same but no missing temps, screenshot wxsim_it.jpg
    http://wd34.weather-template.com/pwsTEST/index.php?lang=it[/li]
  3. Downloaded your plaintext.txt but that is correct English and produces the same Italian words and correct temps

Beta testing is about helping the developer to find errors with the beta-test scripts. To make sure that the release version is as good as it can be.

I can only assume that the missing temps you have are caused by your own Italian language files with which you tested. Therefor I wait to further investigate as long as you use your own files. Upload “the original” Italian language file as attached without changing it or opening it .
When the results are correct with the official language file we can close this problem.

And when the April release arrives (or even now) you can change the Italian language file as much as you want. Or you can use your file.
BUT all language files should be encoded as UTF-8. So do not save it after changing with another character-encoding.

Wim

P.S.
I found the problem with your file:

langlookup|High:|T°Max|
langlookup|Low:|T°Min|

That added degree symbol in the high low strings results in two degree symbols in the resulting parser output.

Other languages
Low: 2

---

![meteosantangelo.jpg|683x478](upload://eEd1xBB600mbHic4N8RwxXEJEzN.jpeg)

![wxsim_it.jpg|692x472](upload://qt9YiaFZlJBb8S1NTgNRWnKkhxZ.jpeg)

[plaintext-parser-lang-it.txt.zip|attachment](upload://w2VeWxZkcj58YESHtiGay7UYlEe.zip) (4.17 KB)