Help with FreshWDL on new webspace

Hi,
I recently lost access to the webspace I have used for WDL for years. I have now been given access to some space on another server so I thought I would start afresh with FreshWDL
I have uploaded the FreshWDL files to the server and the webpage opens in a browser (saying data unavailable).
I have setup RealtimeFTP in WD and pointed it to the same folder where the FreshWDL files are.
However I am having trouble with the data transfer from WD to the site.
It logs in OK but when STOR commands come up they time out
I have ticked the use FTPS box as this protocol is required by the server.
I have tried both port 21 and 22.
I have run out of ideas.
Could you please have a look at the attached FTP log (is there any way to see it all at once?) and see if it means anything to you.
If I look at the remote folder with Filezilla it looks like some clientraw files do occasionally get transferred but the FreshWDL webpage never shows any data.
Thanks
Ian

Timeout.jpg

if you do not have passive mode set then try ticking that

Thanks Brian,
Passive mode is ticked.
Ian

if you could email me your ftp settings then I will do some testing here

FTP details emailed as requested.
Thanks Brian
Ian

I emailed you back
it works here
(with secure ftp not in use)

Back home now and it still will not work. Reverted to standard FTP but this did not help. After the STOR commands it just sits till it times out.
The things that have changed since FTP last worked:-

1. I upgraded WD directly from 10.37R build 70 to 10.37S build 90 (because I read that this was necessary for FreshWDL to work properly)
    2.I have changed to webspace on a new server. Brian can upload to the new one and my relative (the administrator of the server) installed WD and uploaded successfully as well.

I have gone over and over settings and can find nothing wrong. Apart from log in details they should be the same as when it last worked.
What else could be wrong?
Is it possible for settings files to be corrupted or messed up in some way?
I’m really scratching my head here?
Ian

.zip and email me your settings files and I will test/check here
(see the FAQ for how to do that)

Settings sent

works here with your settings files
I sent you an email of the ftp logfiles

After trying several things with Brian I suggested eliminating one of the variables by reverting to the earlier version of WD that had worked. Instead Brian suggested just using an older version of Realtimeclientrawftp.exe.
So I renamed the current version and replaced it with Version 8.0 (from the install for 10.37Rb70) and it works! https://ndtech.org/weather/
It seems to work very well with FreshWDL but I would like to know whether it is completely compatible???
Thanks to Brian for his help.
Ian

Some further information…
Brian mentioned that he had not seen any other reports of my issue.
One possible explanation for that is that I am on satellite internet. I am on the relatively new Australian NBN satellite system which is a vast improvement over previous satellite systems I have been on.
I hesitate to mention this these days as many IT people immediately blame the satellite internet and then won’t do any further investigation.
in around 2 years usage I have never found any other software or system that does not work properly on the NBN satellite!
Download is 25Mb/s, upload 5Mb/s and the ping is reliably around 570 mS which is close to the speed of light travel time for the distance involved (around 150,000 KM return trip)
However, of course, the satellite system and the long ping MIGHT have something to do with it. Perhaps the newer Clientrawrealtimeftp might have tighter timing requirements??? I’m only guessing!
Also the administrator of my new webspace gave me the link for the FTP instructions for their system which I thought might be of interest.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/app-service/deploy-ftp

I just thought this information might be of some use.

Thanks again to Brian.
Ian