How to get PurpleAir and WeatherLink sync working on ConsoleWD

I guess the big question is; Do all of the different platform versions of WD support all the same features?

I’ve gotten WD setup on my Windows 10 system the way I want it to work. Now I am trying to get all the same features working in ConsoleWD on my Raspberry Pi3. One of the big ones I want is the PurpleAir sensor readings, another is the linking between WeatherLink and WeatherDisplay.

I don’t see these options in the config.txt, and I don’t see a way to generate the config.txt from the Windows version.
Can someone show me the magic to make these 2 options work in ConsoleWD?

I would need to add option to use weatherlink.com as the data source to consolewd
that is not too difficult to do, I could do that

purpleair support is a bit harder, I would need to use curl (and you would need to make sure that is installed) as it uses https
is that to get the picture, or?

Looks like Curl is already installed as part of
Raspbian Stretch with desktop and recommended software
downloaded from www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian

which is more priority for you
weatherlink.com support?
I could add that today

Yes, and since it is also easier, even better. The WeatherLink piece will make my whole weatherbridge setup continue to function as is PC or RaspberryPi. Purple is the icing on the cake, and I like icing on cake. :wink:

OK
email me your weatherlink.com settings (user/pass/key/DID etc)
so I can test to make sure is all working etc

this is now working for consolewd :slight_smile:
(weatherlink.com data)

It is working, the logs, console and gauges shows the right data, the graphs in WD PI 1.5 are NOT updating though, they just show flat line.

if you restart WDPI does it then show the updated graph data?

After restart of WDPI, or reboot and restart all services, the graphs still display flat line, and gauges show proper readings.

I will do some testing here

WDPI shows the data OK on the graph here in testing with my Davis IP->weatherlink.com → consolewd
try setting to metric units?